Thursday, December 10, 2009

I want to buy my wife some nail polish from Orgasm Cosmetics.?

They have some great names for the colors. How do I know if the nail polish is any good?I want to buy my wife some nail polish from Orgasm Cosmetics.?
A sales representative should be of great help in choosing color, but as for quality, I'm not sure. I've never made a purchase from said brand.





Essie, ORLY, O.P.I., and Nicole sell some amazing-quality polishes with cool names, too. I especially love Essie! It's more expensive, but it lasts for a long time, and the colors are beautiful -- and check out the names!I want to buy my wife some nail polish from Orgasm Cosmetics.?
Never heard of them maybe your just going by the name :-) Try Essie.com sweet colors with great names...(wicked is my personal fave) Hope that helps.
most nail polish is the same...just make sure its a color you'll both enjoy
is that seriously the name of the company?
http://orgasmcosmetics.com/Nails-COLORS.鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles