Thursday, December 3, 2009

I left a piece of cotton soaked in nail polish remover and it stuck to my wood table. How can I remove it?

Soak a sponge in warm water and clean off the cotton. If the table is finished, the nail polish remover probably took off the top coat of finish. So you will need to repair the damage by refinishing it.I left a piece of cotton soaked in nail polish remover and it stuck to my wood table. How can I remove it?
same thing... nail polish remover





u'r wood may b stained now, so u can LIGHTLY try some of it on u'r table as well.I left a piece of cotton soaked in nail polish remover and it stuck to my wood table. How can I remove it?
more polish remover but it will hurt the finish
Getting it rewet with more nail polish remover will loosen the cotton, but know that the finish on your wood table is now trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles