Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I get nail polish off my teeth!?

I think I got nail polish on the back of one of my bottom teeth. Is there a way to get it off? Washing? Nail polish? An easy, safe way that's quick?How do I get nail polish off my teeth!?
just try to like scrap it off with your nails


or with something pointy


if it doesnt work then try nail polish remover


and next time be more carefull !


=)How do I get nail polish off my teeth!?
Don't worry about getting it off.





Just put ';white out'; on it.
use nail polish remover as mouth wash
If i were u i would just brush my teeth if that happed...lol if it is just a small amount then don't worry about it harming u in any way...hope i help
how did you do that??
  • amortization
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles