Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best nail polish colour?

I have light brown hair and i have blue eyes?


What is the best nail colour?


xoxo


ElleWhat is the best nail polish colour?
The best nail polish color for brown hair, is probably red, that is what i use and i have brown hair. Also, you could do light pink finger nails and dark pink toenail- in the summer- great contrast on each other!What is the best nail polish colour?
I am fair skinned I use Sally Hansen for my nails!! I have a recessive gene that makes my eyes blue too. I have long layered brown natural curly hair.
go 4 the darker colors
dark blue!
well really its whatever one that goes with ur outfit or whatever colour u like the best. hope i helped xx
I think that cool tones would look nice on you. Ex: fuschia's and apricots.
Last time I checked, purple was the colour for nails...
black


goes with anything
Well. I think a tan would be pretty, pinks and reds... stay close to those. Red would be an awsome color!
Navy


Red


Medium Pink





Hope I helped!
Royal, electric blue nail polish is great.
this blue


http://images.search.yahoo.com/veiw?back鈼?/a>
depends on what colour your wearing


eg. if your wearing pink dont wear bright green wear pink


xx
I like the lighter pinks, because don't show chips as quickly. Sally Hansen is a really good long lasting brand as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles