Thursday, December 3, 2009

Would you like a girl with nail polish or none?

Would you rather hang out with a girl with nail polish on or no no nail polish?.





Im just curious...





Please answer. thanks!Would you like a girl with nail polish or none?
i think that it makes a person appear put together overall like they really care about every part of their body and make themself look presentable, but i wouldnt dump my friends becuase they didnt wear nail polish lol..but i prefer to always wear nail polish even just a clear top coat ffor when i dont feel like having any colourWould you like a girl with nail polish or none?
Well I think all the people who just made fun off you shouldnt have even answered the question!





I like it when girls have thier nails done. I dont know why but I like it when mine are done. If your really bored it could give you somthing to talk about.
It doesn't matter as long as they have neat %26amp; clean nails. Dirty bitten nails are a no-no. For me, as a little bit tomboy girl, i always need a black nail polish on my nails.
I wouldnt care. I usually dont look at the nails. But guys usually look at the butt first so make sure that looks it's best lol.
It doesn't matter to me but I think that sometimes girls have cool designs on their nails and it's pretty cool.
if i was a guy, iwould rather take out a girl with nail polish because it just finishes off your outfit and stuff.
uhmmm.. what does nail polish have to do with friendship? baaha.but i could really care less, doesnt matter to me :D
Doesn't matter.
UMMM loser......
I could really care less

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles