Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which nail polish is the best?

I have tried a lot of nail polishes, but they all seem to chip. I want some that will stay on longer so I don't have to re-paint as often and they won't come off so easily while playing sports.Which nail polish is the best?
I like OPI and Orly. I use 'Orly Top 2 Bottom' and 'Orly Won't Chip.' If you go for a bright bold color reapplying is a necessary evil. I'd try doing a top coat every 2-3 days to help it last.Which nail polish is the best?
i am here to help every beauty need u need i wear sinful nailpolish since it is on my budget i must have 15 bottles of it they have pretty colors and last forever so yeah i get them at walgreens for 1.99-2.00 so yeah they have awsome and pretty and wild colors
I think O.P.I is the best, it usually lasts as long as getting a manicure does, they have like every color imaginable, it is kinda pricey but totally worth it!
always use a base coat, and a top coat. i love china glaze, and zoya they are the only 2 kinds i carry in my spa
OPI is a good brand. Make sure you are using a base coat and a top coat, cause this will help w/ the chipping
opi
O.P.I. is great it stays on a long time and it still looks great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles