Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you do with old nail polish? That still has a lot in the bottle?

I have nail polish which I bought.. last year.. it wasn't very good, so I still have a lot in the bottle, but I don't ever want to wear it again. So what should I do with it? What do you do with unused nail polish?What do you do with old nail polish? That still has a lot in the bottle?
Give it to your friend, or your mom...I always ask my mom or my friends if they want something before I toss it. But if its old and goopy, toss it.What do you do with old nail polish? That still has a lot in the bottle?
Paint with the nail polish! and draw hearts!%26lt;3
If it's still good and a nice color I like to paint just about anything with nail polish. Walls, paper, old tins of make up, etc.
sell it on ebay


give it to a friend/family


throw it away if you dont mind 'throwing away money'
bin it or give it away to some one that may wear it
hmm i would give it to one of my friends or someone in my family im sure they would appriciate it
Like everyone else...





THROW IT AWAY...it's cheap enough to buy more .


Now go do it.hurry.... LOL
give it to someone you know will w are it or throw ut away.
my crazy nan painted her reading glasses with her shes got purple barry m readin glasses cool a lol
Bin it maybe??
Give it to a friend?
throw it away?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles