Thursday, December 3, 2009

My yellow nail polish tinted my nails yellow?

It's not because I wear too much nail polish cause I only had it on for like 2 days and I took it off today and my nails were tinted yellow, how do I get it off? And it's NOT because I wear nail polish too long.My yellow nail polish tinted my nails yellow?
maybe you should ask your friends but i think your nails are rotting that happened to my sister i think she just washed them constantly and um..... put on tuns of lotionMy yellow nail polish tinted my nails yellow?
soak your fingers in nail polish remover for a couple minutes.


the same thing happened to me recently!


this really works! Report Abuse

In the future i would wear a base coat under any nail varnish especially strong colours. This will prevent the nail varnish from staining your nails. The only way to get rid of the yellow tint on your nails is to keep trimming them when they grow and soon it will grow out. Or you could put a basecoat on your nails and put nail varnish over it to disguise it. (: x
Try sqeezing some lemons and mixing it with water and then leaving your nails in for about 45 seconds. It'll dissolve quickly after that (1 hour tops). That's what I do.





:]
you'll have to wait until it wears off but next time when wearing bright colors on your nails put a base coast of clear on before adding the color this stops it from staining and makes it easier to get off :)
you probably shouldnt wear yellow anyway, it never looks good
White Spirits work, or simply paint over lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles