Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which is the best colour nail polish for short chubby fingers?!?

I have horrible hands, my fingers are short and chubby and they look like they belong to an old woman even though I am only 28!! I have recently started to have nail extensions extending a little over the fingertip but I would like a change from the usual french manicure, any ideas? Dark colours make my fingers look even shorter. Also I have quite dark skin, what about using a different base rather than pink for a french manicure? Help!!!Which is the best colour nail polish for short chubby fingers?!?
I think pale colors make them look chunkier. If your nail length is at least to the tip of your finger nail I'd say go with black or a drak purple. I think it draws attention outward to make your nails look longer and your fingers as well.Which is the best colour nail polish for short chubby fingers?!?
You can do any type of light color, light pink, golds, creams, off whites. Pale colors make short nails look better especially if you can file it into a squared off.
Ive Got Chubby Fingers :(


Its A Bore :(


buh I just Dnt care Anymore :(


I Cnt Answer Your Question Sorry Buh Yano Thought Id Share It :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles