Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I clean the stains of nail polish from my blouse?

Non-acetone fingernail polish remover. You're not gonna get it out any other way, but this might leave stains as well. Acetone will definitely bleach your shirt.How can I clean the stains of nail polish from my blouse?
lick it off.How can I clean the stains of nail polish from my blouse?
tuff one tide to go
Use shout wipes or douse it in hot water and let the nail polish harden, then use nail polish remover on that spot.
Nail polish remover.
Use the Monica Lewinsky solution: get a high-ranking politician to ejaculate on it, and that way, more people will pay attention to the semen stain than the nail polish one.
Well yes, let's just slip you out of it for a moment or two shall we, as he buries his head between her two ripe melons.
tide 2 go or the new bleach pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles