Thursday, December 3, 2009

Poll: Girls, What is your favorite nail polish color?

Why do you like, do you paint ur nails by mood?


Idk How often and why?Poll: Girls, What is your favorite nail polish color?
-Navy blue (nails look professional and cute).


-Emerald, I just really like how it highlights your nails.


-Classical pink...pretty and not so ';extreme';.Poll: Girls, What is your favorite nail polish color?
silver, gold, light blue





i like 2 be original with my nails and sometimes i even do silver on one nail, blue on the next, then silver, then blue :)





when i wear sandals i pick a color for my toenails that goes good with the sandals. (same when i had my pink leg cast that showed my toes lol)
Black with little white polka dots. I paint mine every week. I hate it when the polish chips. And sometimes I paint them depending on mood. Just cause. I am blessed with naturally long nails, and the ability to make them look good, so I don't waste the gift.
my favorite one for me is a classic red. idk why but thats just me. and i sometimes do paint my nails by my mood. sometimes i am picky about which colors i pick like i never pick crazy weird colors. they always have to blend in with my everyday life style. :)
here are my top favorites:





http://www.beautysak.com/OPI-Pinking-of-鈥?/a>





http://www.beautysak.com/OPI-Chicago-Cha鈥?/a>





http://www.beautysak.com/OPI-Siberian-Ni鈥?/a>
umm i like pink, blue and i hav this thsi really cute green type shade


%26amp; i just use black nail polish when im sad like 3 months ago my boyfriend and i broke up i was super sad and all i would use was blck nail polish
My favorites are


Essie in Trombone (brights red)


China Glaze in Solar Power (yellow)





I paint my nails when I am bored, maybe once a week. Sometimes I just end up peeling it off when I am in class I use red when I feel adventorous, I use yellow when I feel bored with my style. I use dark red when I want to look classic.
- Midnight Blue


- Metallic Teal


- Light Pink (almost nude)


- French Manicures
My favorites are pink, and french manicure. I Only get a french manicure on my toes though.





I go get my nails and toe nails done every two to three weeks. My mom and I go to the spa.
I like dark purple. I don't really paint my nails by mood. I get them done like once a month.
black because it looks good on my hands
hot pink;black;dark purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles