Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can i thin out my nail polish?

my black nail polish is like tar, i can barely use it. is there something i can do to thin it out? i tried water but it killed it. :(How can i thin out my nail polish?
Nail polish remover! I always add a few drops of it to my nail polish when it starts to dry out. You only need a little, just put some remover on a cotton ball, and drip a little into the bottle, It'll be good as new! :]How can i thin out my nail polish?
You probably can't save the one that was watered down, but for future reference, hear ya go.





For a quick fix you can add a few drops of nail polish remover at a time until you get the consistancy that you like. Or if you want to do it the right way, you can go to a beauty supply store and buy a nail polish thinner. Nail polish remover will only keep it that way for a short time and you will have to keep adding it and the thinner is only something that you should have to add once. I hope this helps.
i heard putting a bit of nail polish remover and swishing it around works, but I have never tried it. tis what my friend told me.
The water might've ruined it, but you can try either nail polish remover or acetone to thin it out a bit. Hope that helps! Good luck!
no.


when it thickens up it usually means that its old and you should throw it away. you can always get new black nail polish.
nail polish remover just a couple of drops trust me nothing works as good as it put it in there then just shake the bottle
clear polish works best because nail polish remover can dull the color
hshahhahahaha water you are stupid. I tried that when i was 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles