Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color nail polish will match these red feet?

*Oh God this hurts :(





Hold me?What color nail polish will match these red feet?
LOL, stop whinning...take some pain killers!What color nail polish will match these red feet?
Julie I have red feet and hands to boot, pretty much year round not just with a sunburn. I find that colors in the cool color family work best. This doesn't mean your limited to blue and purple and silver. There are an array of pinks, reds, wines, and even burgundy colors with cool tones. I'd try to skip the darker ones personally and go with a light neutral or natural looking polish that will also look great once your sunburned feet become more tan looking. Don't forget a French Manicure / Pedicure with the white tips looks incredible against any skin color.


So stop being sad, and get happy feet!
Put some vinegar in the fridge and get it really cold, then stand in the tub and pour it on your burned places. If you have a plastic spray bottle, put the vinegar in that and stand in tub and spray. If not, just pour straight from the bottle.


Then paint your nails Hot Pink or Fire Engine Red :), lol. Hope you feel better soon, maybe it will turn a nice tanned brown in a day or two.
I burnt my neck off last week, if I was anywhere near AL, I'd rub aloe of them pups





just go with red, hell, you may as well
Ohh honey, put them in a cool foot bath, I would go with a french pedicure, the contrasting colors will be blend nicely...holding you...
lol well me im always trying to draw attention to my oh so good lookin feet..so ide put something bright on um...in your case honey...Skip the dang toe polish okay!





*holds you*
Hahaha, you poor soul.





Maybe a really pretty turquoise would pop nicely.
Gladly...
Awwh =[


Sure, we'd all hold you =] And grey or silver will work =]
Red would match
I think a really bright red would make them seem less red.


Sorry
Red does match red....
Silver or black.
Aww hunnnie I'm sorry =(





I guess red would bring out your feet rite?
red?
Purple!


and of course I will....come here mama!
aww! *hugs* try a purple or blue
awww....sorry...how about white,yanno,since its getting close to the 4th...
Green. Green and red look smashing together!





Make sure you're drinking LOTS of water, okay?
bright red??? and yes ill hold u lol





(%26gt;*-*)%26gt; %26lt;(*-*%26lt;) hugs!!!! xoxo %26lt;33

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles