Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do you get pink nail polish out of my green micro suede couch?

I have a brown suede couch and I once spilled pink nail polish on one of the cushions. I poured some nail polish remover on a rag and tested it on a small area of the couch that was not visible. It didn't seem to harm the couch fabric at all so I used it to get the nail polish out. It actually worked pretty well! You can't even tell that there was anything there. I would recommend you try this, just be sure to test it first on an area that you can't see. Goodluck!How do you get pink nail polish out of my green micro suede couch?
sorry. I have no clue,.. I just thought it was really cool that you have a green micro suede couch.How do you get pink nail polish out of my green micro suede couch?
Try using micro suede couch cleaning fluid.
I have a green Micro Suede Coach also and it normally cleans up well but I am not too sure about something like Finger Nail Polish thats soaks into the fabric. I did ask a friend and she said the new Tide stick pen along with the Magic Eraser would remove it but you may have to apply several times but it would not remove the colors, unlike finger nail polish remover that may take the colors out.
Ugh! I once had a whole bottle of hot pink nail polish splatter all over my cream carpet --- Someone told me to try cleaning it with amonia, water, and a sponge... IT REALLY WORKED!





I'd try it in a hidden area first but microsuede is really a fabric not leather so it should be okay.....It's gotta be safer then polish remover.
Try nail polish remover on a hidden spot, to see if it damages the material. If OK, then try it on the spot. You may need to repeat that many times, so expect it will make the shade lighter.
I would probably use a NON acetone finger nail polish remover. Let it soak in a little and then use a damp white rag to wipe it off.
good luck
soak a towl with nail polish remover, then try to get it out of the couch

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles